Entry Level Sales (Base + Commission)
After doubling in size three consecutive years, HomeStar Remodeling has exploded into the Marketplace and was voted into Delaware’s 2016 Top Work places. We only promote from within so if you are looking for an opportunity with upward mobility within a start-up environment, this is the position for you!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Sales Representative:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations in a confident and persuasive manner.
- Review performance and ongoing sales training on a weekly basis.
- Promotion of HomeStar’s products and services to current and previous customers.
Job Requirements for Entry Level Sales Representative:
- Previous Sales experience is preferred.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ambition.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Naturally outgoing and confident.
- Ability to define problems, collect information and position a potential solution.
- Delivery of in-person sales presentations
You won’t find a better opportunity than this to advance your sales career! Plus, if you are driven and career-oriented, there is opportunity for rapid growth into upper sales management. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you’ll have everything you need to progress quickly. All of our Sales Representatives receive full paid training in their new position. This training includes, but is not limited to; in-house classroom-style training, hands-on sales field training and continued support and coaching from peers and sales management throughout their entire career.
Compensation for Entry Level Sales Representative:
- First year income average $35,000- $70,000.
- Full Medical and Dental Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan after 1 Year
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for non monetary compensation including Vacations, gift cards and tickets to sporting events.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Online Today